My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

4 Aces Beats...................almost anything


One of my better hands. I have finished in 4 MTTs on Poker
Stars in a row. They are microlimit and I haven't won much
money but I am finishing in the money so that's got to be worth
something. I am very close to making the final table and
making some nice coin but have been beaten by lesser hands in
the late going.

I have been doing better in the .10/.20 Limit games and should be
ready for the challenge starting August 1. I still have a proclivity to
donk off a lot of my chips but am doing a bit better. I still need more
discipline and better after flop play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online