My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Moving Day at British Open and in MTT

Saturday on the PGA Tour is commonly known as moving day as a lot of players move up and down the leaderboard. Well, Tiger let a lot of players back into the Open as he failed to move forward by much. Only one under today which opens the door for at least 8 players with a legitimate chance at winning. I'd hate to bet against Tiger as he is exceptional when he is leading on the final day of a tournament. He is almost undefeated. I think it would be neat to have a playoff with as many as 4 or 5 players.

You have to wonder what happened to Tiger today. He should be at least 3 under on the par fives alone. Add another birdie on a par 4 and maybe one or two bogies and he should be at around 15 under par instead of 13. I would like to see Sergio Garcia win a major or maybe another rematch of Tiger vs. Chris Dimarco would be exciting. I like the playoff system at the British Open. They play 4 extra holes and then after that it is sudden death.

Poker was a roller coaster ride. I lost at Mansion for the first time in quite a while. I think my mind wasn't into it as I was not very patient and throw in a couple of bummer beats, like Pocket Kings getting beat by Pocket Jacks when he rivers his set, and you have a losing session. Had one hand where I made trips with Kings but the 3rd King gave my opponent a full house and that is how you get a losing session.

At Absolute I am doing pretty good in a low buy in MTT. I'm in the money but trying to get deep. I won one race where my Ace/King rivered a King to beat Pocket 10's. He was bummed but I had outs. Once I won that hand and had built my stack up it has just been raise and collect the blinds until my Ace/Jack ran into Pocket Kings and I lost half my stack. I am slowly building it back up but blinds are getting troublesome. I need to double up here soon to have a chance of reaching final table.

39 left out of 385. I am better than 90% of them, on this day, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online