My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Newby on the Block

This is my first ever Blog post. I just wanted to comment on Go to Be Rude Blog and ended up creating one of my own. I don't know how often I will post but I'll try to make my posts pertain mostly to poker and golf, my two loves. I will be learning this as I go so wish me luck and I hope you enjoy reading this and I welcome any comments.

1 Comments:

Blogger DuggleBogey said...

Send me an email at dugglebogey@gmail.com...I work for EDS and will be doing TDY at Delta Township until the end of May.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online