My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Neteller Acting the Fool

Mrs. Wolverine is doing much better and is coming home today. She was pretty sick and didn't improve much on Friday or Saturday but yesterday things were a lot better.

The anitibiotics deployed their elite team of rangers and began kicking the shit out of the infection. She was up and around a lot more yesterday and is even better today.
__________________________
Card Squad has another disturbing article about Neteller acting a lot like like Russ "Dutch" Boyd's Pokerspot when it closed down.

This is freaking unbelievable as they have my golf money tied up. The SOB's better pay off or all hell is going to break loose.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that the US banks aren't allowing them to send cash so they are trying to find other bank accounts that won't get linked back to them.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online