My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Monday, November 03, 2008

the Over/Under is 7

I am placing the Over/Under for nationwide celebratory deaths when Barack Obama wins the Presidential Election tomorrow night at 7.

I figure the celebrations for the Presidential elections in the major cites, like Detroit and St. Louis and Los Angeles, along with the college campuses such as Michigan State University, University of California - Berkeley, etc. will account for approximately 7 deaths.

If McCain should win the election the over/under for suicides and/or moving out of the dreadful McCain led United States by the Hollywood movie stars or just by the left wing will be set at 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online