My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Holdem Manager looking good so far

Holdem Manager is looking pretty good so far in just about an hours worth of play with it. Poker Tracker 3 worked pretty darn well but I am feeling pretty good about Holdem Manger. I was able to export my hands from Poker Tracker 3 and import them into Holdem Manager with no problem. Over 100,000 hands of poker. Not bad for a part time player. Now that it is getting into fall and approaching winter, my golf will be sharply curtailed and I will begin putting in a lot more hours at the tables.

I am pretty happy with may game right now. I just haven't had much time to play. The wife and I have been watching seasons 2, 3, 4 and 5 of The Wire and that has cut into my poker playing time. We will soon be doen with Season 5 and then I can start dedicating more of my time to playing some good solid poker.

Grinder School and Poker Trikz videos have really helped my and my 6 max Holdem Game. I just need some time to put the things I have learned into action. I feel really good about my game right now and know that with just some quality time at the tables I should see a big difference in my play and, hopefully, in my bankroll.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i like......

12:06 AM  
Blogger Free Poker Capital said...

Online poker Free Starting Capital for new players - all possible $50 bankrolls :)

El Poker maniak

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online