My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Bankroll Increase

Bankroll Increase
I have increased my bankroll at Absolute by 1/3 in the last 4 days and have it up over $200 dollars now. The Poker Source Online Blogger Free Roll contributed the majority of the increase and a really nice run of finishing in the money on low limit SitNGos added the rest. Now I can start to play the higher priced SitNGos and should be able to see a steady increase in the Bank Roll. I am a tight/aggressive player and feel that I will do as well or better at the higher limit games as the only thing holding me back was the size of my bankroll as pertains to variance with this game. Right now I am on a roll and the variance is +EV.

I have hit a stretch where everything seems to go my way. If I need a card on the river to win, I am getting it. If my opponent needs that certain card to make his flush, he is not getting it. What a wonderful feeling!! Finally the card Gods are smiling down on me and making my life easier. I hope it never ends and I hope to milk it for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online