My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Friday, May 26, 2006

10 Fun Things About Me

Ten fun things about me (with credit to surflexus)

Ten Fun Things about me (with credit to SurFlexus)
1. I am a Cancer
2. I have been happily married for 24 years
3. I have 3 children, all grown up young ladies (Sarah, Rachel, Allison)
4. I have two Grandchildren, Brett (age 5) and Tanner (age 4)
5. I have one officially broken bone, my left arm. May have broken my fingers or toes at times but never was official via x-ray.
6. I have 3 brothers (I am 3rd of 4 boys)
7. We have two cats, Harry Potter and Crookshanks (aka Lizzy)
8. I have attended 4 colleges, Lake Superior State University, Alma College, Central Michigan University, and University of Michigan – Flint.
9. I graduated from Lake Superior State with Bachelors in Biology and minor in Chemistry.
10. I was suppose to be a High School Science teacher but never went back for the Student Teaching. Kick myself every summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online